Glam Gods is the most innovative hotspot to hit the beauty community in years! Reach your target audience with the help of our insightful content. Let us help you increase your reach and gain new, diverse customers.
Glam Gods is a tool that can be used by women and men, young and old, newbie or beauty junkie. Because of the universal nature of the website, almost any business can benefit from reaching the Glam Gods audience. From healthcare products, motor vehicles, cleaning services, clothing retail stores, online retail websites, and more, the possibilities of appropriate advertisers are endless.
You might be thinking Glam Gods only draws in women, ages 18-35. If you’re thinking about the beauty industry in a traditional sense, you might be right. But there is nothing traditional about the beauty industry anymore.
As baby boomers and Generation X are growing in age, they are looking for new products to turn back time and remove years off their appearance. This demographic is often overlooked as a major consumer group within the beauty industry because they aren’t flocking to get the newest cosmetic products to hit the shelves. But when considering that much of this demographic has some form of disposable income and a desire to stay looking young, it would be wise to not count these consumers out. For this reason, we strive to share content that is appropriate even for those of us with concerns stemming from aging, drawing in this demographic.
Of course, Generation Y, or more commonly known as millennials, are at that ripe age to have disposable income, a need to get glam on a regular basis in their daily lives, an interest in new products, the know-how and desire to find new information online, and a habit of going online for “market research”. That’s what Glam Gods is, really. A way for people to do “market research” at home, at their convenience, through a trusted source, to make educated decisions on their next beauty purchases.
Finally, we are targeting those next batch of consumers, the iGen or Centennials. It’s hard to believe that the next generation is coming to an age where they will be considered as part the targeted consumers in the beauty industry among many others. Our content is age-friendly to teens, with an emphasis on teaching even the basics so that everyone finds what they need on Glam Gods. This is what makes us so universally appealing.
You might also be thinking our audience is all, or mostly, women. You’d be wrong if you did. Studies show more and more men are interested in keeping their skin hair healthy and looking great. We also strive to share content that is specific to the male demographic as well. Glam Gods is a place for men and women to find help in finding divine beauty.
Here are some numbers to help you see just how substantial the Glam Gods audience can get:
- Revenue from the US beauty industry is expected to exceed $62 billion in 2016- the largest in the world. (PR Newswire)
- The U.S. makeup market is expected to maintain positive growth through 2018, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate of 3.8% for the five-year period of 2013-2018, reaching $8.4 billion. (PR Newswire)
- Skincare is the largest category in the cosmetics industry, accounting for nearly 35.3% of the global market in 2014. The products in the global skincare segment create a $121 billion industry. Hair care products represent a large segment of the beauty market too, with sales reaching $11.6 billion in the U.S. in 2014. (PR Newswire)
- 94% of all U.S. households buy beauty products. (Nielsen)
- Millennials don’t just want to witness a product in action, they demand it. Testing is vital to today’s buyer. (Racked)
- A recent poll found that the number of people who would rather reach for their smart phones for a quick check on a product’s reputation or price comparison rather than ask the salesperson has reached 58 percent. (Racked)
- Since 2012, beauty and personal care launches specifically targeted at men have increased globally by more than 70 percent, according to Mintel. In 2014, total U.S. sales for the men’s personal care market hit $4.1 billion, up 6.7 percent from 2012 and 19 percent from 2009, making it one of the fastest-growing segments of the beauty industry. Mintel predicts sales will grow to $4.6 billion by 2019. (CNBC)
As you can see from the bullet points, there is a ripe audience craving information and eager to see the content on Glam Gods. Are you going to benefit from the audience we attract? Let us help you be creative to reach our audience and grow your visibility!
For rates and a media kit, email email@example.com.